Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just BEAD IT


 Part ~ 2 of "Lost in the Shuffle of Etsy"!!

I think I am getting better at the picture taking...
at least I hope that I am going in the right direction.



Love beads, who doesn't!!
Especially when they are mixed with
 pearls, quartz, silver, and all kinds of seed and Swarovski beads.

Layering is so in right now.



Mother-of-pearl with turquoise glass beads.


I am a turquoise and aquamarine kind of girl.








And the complimentary necklace.



Black Tourmalinated quartz is sooo pretty.
And goes so well with my favorite crown closures.







 Anything silver is always my first choice.
I like the simple look with these round quartz beads.





By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea.



 Rich in color, blues, and browns, with pearls and silver.





This is one of my favorite bracelets. 
I made a couple for friends and family.
I think they liked theirs too.





I don't even remember the name of the beads I used when I made this set.
But I think this would be a very wearable piece of jewelry.
Wouldn't this be sharp with a white blouse.




  ~PEARLS~
 Some say diamonds are a girls best friend.
But I beg to differ, pearls should be in every girls jewelry box.
Mixed with quartz and silver---Gorgeous!











Nothing says "Happy Valentines Day" like this set.
Ruby red transparent Preclosa czech beads with sterling silver.






Just a glimpse of Part-2 of my upload into my
Etsy shop "Lady of the Lodge"
Wonder what Part 3 will bring!



2 comments:

  1. love the photography & propping! and I love your jewelry - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you like it! Having fun now!!!

    ReplyDelete