Saturday, June 4, 2011

IF ONLY

IF ONLY......
I don't know how many times I have said this to myself.  Especially when Mothers Day comes along.  If only I could buy my Mom a card. If only I could make my Mom something for Mothers Day.  If only.....more powerful than one thinks.
I must say, my biggest IF ONLY is...If only my Mom could see and hear my Grandchildren. She would absolutely love them to pieces.
I wonder, would she see something in Jackson or Lauren, that would remind her of me. I would hope so.
Mothers Day weekend was shared with Opening Fishing this year. While the guys were out fishing, we girls took to the park. A sunny hour, just enjoying Lauren. 






Warm sand and a new pail is all a girl needs



Rocks, rocks, the bigger the better!




Something about the sand running through the fingers...







Such joy in swinging






Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.



Hi to you too Lauren.......you are so precious.

IF ONLY...........

3 comments:

  1. We are excited to see you again in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all very blessed to have you mom and all the special times we shared with grandma Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, My Mom was truly a lovely, yet very comical LADY!! It is hard to believe she has been gone 10 years.

    ReplyDelete