Monday, May 9, 2011

It's not the fishin'... It's the time together. -- Author Unknown

 "Opening Fishing" comes but once a year, the first Saturday in May. 
This year was a FIRST for Jackson!
I don't know who was more excited, Jackson or his Papa George, his Dad, or Uncle Brian!!
"Where's my fishing pole? I want my fishing pole? Where's my fishing pole?!!!
Three times they went out fishing, and each time, Jackson seemed to be more excited.
Papa George captured these pictures of their time together.

It takes a lot of patience to sit and watch a bobber......



A boy can get mighty hungry fishin....... Yummy gummy WORMS.

And mighty thirsty........but no time to set that pole down!

Each time back from fishing, Jackson was so excited to show us the fish they caught.
His Mother asked him "What are you going to do with those fish?"
His reply "I going to eat them!"

As for Jackson's Papa George.....
It's not the fish they caught.....it was the time he spent with his Sons and Grandson.


2 comments: