Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jenna and Chucks Wedding

Chuck and Jenna Wesinek


Trying to get this guy to be serious.........good luck with that


Elfreda is 90+ years old.....check out her moves!!!
She has more spunk than most 20 year olds!




 Some attempts to get a Krueger Family Picture


 Dad just always has to tease!!!
 Chuck and Jenna had a very warm day....these two had the warmest spot in the Church
Did not seem to bother them.....they were excellent!
 The three most loveliest Ladies at the wedding
 Heather and her partner

A very Happy Bride

Jesse and her partner

Boy I sure hope he can get some good pictures of Dad on the Honor Flight!!??!!


I think this was my favorite photo of the wedding
These are Kim's friends....they have been Best Buds for a very long time!


The Father -Daughter Dance

So very Special.....I love this picture of the two of them.


I must say....Jesse looked beautiful 


And my Sisters....what a great time they had dancing!


My Tami.....I thought the flowers were real...
from afar you would have never know.
 Tami and her partner

We had a wonderful day.
Congrats to Jenna and Chuck

1 comment: